Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday 50/50 Sale! Domesticraft Insta-Styled Stock Library Rocks!



Hey!  

I wasn't going to do a "Black Friday" Sale.  Nope.  Not because I don't like a good sale and certainly not because I don't like you!  But all the hype is so annoying and I never want to annoy you!  So, that's why I'm kinda late, so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd!

I've not had a "Blowout" sale in such a long time and this will be my first "sale" for Domesticraft's Insta-Styled Stock Image Library . . . EVAH!  And mostly it's just to say thanks to all of you for your lovely support and kind words.  Really.  You're the best!

So, don't think that I don't know that I am still running the ridiculously low introductory price of  $20.00 per month membership!  And, yes . . . I am going to put in the category of insanely crazy at $10.00 per month membership!  WHAT??

Yep, that's right!  But it's only for the first 50 customers who use the link below to purchase! This is for new customers only! To all of my established and adorable customers, you will be receiving a special treat in your inbox before the year is finished!  Eek!  I'm so excited!! :)

Click the shop link HERE or at the top of the page!   

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here in the comments or feel free to email me as well at domesticraft@gmail.com  In the navigation bar above there is an FAQ and terms of service page as well.  Thanks again, peeps!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  

Oh, sheesh, I almost forgot!

Here are the 15 new photos I just put on the shelves of Domesticraft's  Insta-Styled Stock Image Library!  I hope you enjoy them!  Yep, they could be yours!!




















xoxoxo
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

//