Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Domesticraft Sneak Preview Scrapbooking Bliss!

A REMINDER:Tuesday, April 29th noon-four  Countdown: 6 Days to go!

DIY DOILY LAMPSHADE

I will be I will be holding a Sneak Preview of the Domesticraft All Day Scrapbooking Bliss Event and Domesticraft Weekend - Scrapbooking Edition on April 29, 2014,  Tuesday from 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.  The first 6 to sign up by sending me an email to domesticraft@gmail.com with their name and why they would like to be on the Top 6 List for this Sneak Preview, will receive a complimentary and oh so lovely picnic luncheon, with all the trimmings.  The rest of my crafty girls will have to make do with lemonade, coffee, tea or bottled water.  But you know, if you want to bring your own lunch, you are more than welcome to enjoy the delightful picnic setting as well.
PART OF DOMESTICRAFT'S VINTAGE CHINA COLLECTION

I can't wait to sit down with you ladies, grab a cup of coffee & a cookie and get to "work".
VINTAGE BED SHEET HUTCH
 
This hutch is a work-in-progress.  It was my Mom's and it makes me so happy to use it and see it every day.  I think it needs a coat or two of fresh white paint.  That should show off the linen inside beautifully, don't you think?  Even some of the sheets inside we used to have on our beds when I was growing up . . . just looking at them makes me smile. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//