Friday, April 25, 2014

Domesticraft's May Grand Opening Schedule!

Handmade, Imperfect, Beautiful. That’s how I roll at Domesticraft. I am a maker who loves to try all kinds of crafts. Workshop fees for this month will be simple. For my Grand Opening Month of May, workshops will be introductory priced @ either $25.00 or $45.00, will be from 2-4 hours long (mostly 3) AND will include all materials & tools needed to complete your awesome projects. Oh, and fresh brewed coffee, tea & bottled water AND my fresh baked cookies, all complimentary!
 
Whew!  Finally, right?  The much awaited and long anticipated for Domesticraft's calendar for May!  I am so excited to dig into this coming month.  Craft, Scrap, Sew, Needlework & and lots of DIY in store for you guys.  You can click here to go to Domesticraft's Pinterest account to see a larger view and check out some more cool stuff .  I am going to be posting the descriptions of each workshop on Pinterest, as well.
DOMESTICRAFT'S
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOPS & OPEN STUDIO DAYS & EVENTS
Got any questions, feel free to shoot me an email, comment on my blog, go to facebook or even pinterest and leave me a message.  And, once again,  thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//