Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Domesticraft Downsizing! The adventure continues! UPDATED 9-4!

Okay, my crafty friends, this is going to be a photo heavy, text light blogpost!  I hope you don't mind. 

The sale to the public starts tomorrow, Thursday,Sept. 4th  BY APPOINTMENT! 

Text me at 503-267-0530 or private message me on Facebook at Domesticraft


On FRIDAY, Sept.5th, I will open it up GARAGE SALE style at 9:00 am

I'll try posting some more photos is the morning!  :)

Prices are right,  I'll even make an amazing deal for some smart cookie who wants to buy everything!  I am wheelin' and dealin' and ready to move on and get to crafting!

Thanks!

UPDATE 9-4-14
Partial List of Stuff
THERE IS LOTS MORE, BUT IT'S SIMPLY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO LIST IT ALL.  HOPE THIS HELPS! :)

Lots of afghans
Lots of decorative scissors
Vintage globes
Vintage typerwriters
Wood and firelogs for fireplace
2 scrapbooking crop bags
Lots of plastic gimp to make bracelets, etc.
3 Gorgeous vintage hairdresser cabinet units.  They are super cool!
Large Vintage Wood Dining set with 4 chairs
Red Bbq
Retro Look TV, RED (Brand NEW)  Great Sound!
Vintage Sewing Machines in cabinets and tabletop
Custom cutting table with tons of storage and drawer space.
Sewing baskets
Lots of craft, sewing and home decor books
Huge collection of cookbooks, including Martha
Stewart and lots of vintage.
Huge selection of older magazines
Lots of craft storage, plastic, wood, wire, etc.
Craft tables
Tons of fabric
Vintage trays
Bulletin boards
Paper (assorted)
Wood mounted stamps (a ton)
Carts
Tons of crafting tools and supplies
Desks
Custom Made Vintage Buffet with Hutch
Hideabed couch
Red Love seat with ottoman
Pillows
Coffee tables (3)
Two big cozy, comfy reading/cuddling chairs
Rugs
Fold out bed love seat
Large (Quality) Armoire
night stands
vintage vanity desk with stool
Vintage Hi-fi cabinet
2 vintage bookshelves
1entertainment center
Lots of assorted dishes and pots and pans, etc.
Tons of kitschy Knic Knacs and paddy whacks
Outdoor tools
Lots of misc. chairs
Lots of misc. furniture odds and ends
lamps
candles
Lots of pictures, frames & wall decor
Lots of baskets
Lots of brand new infant and toddler outfits
Lots of women's clothes and shoes

And so, so, so much more.





6 comments:

  1. Blessed i am. I found heaven on earth today, and a living breathing angel...NANCY.
    This woman is surrounded by CRAFT items! Everything is displayed in such a wonderful creative way. I am sooooo impressed. LOVE IT! Found me several treasures, and all sold with a smile. I really feel gifted by meeting this lady. Thank you so much Nancy. Texting you as we speak! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet for words, Sue! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your husband, Carl. I am so glad you found some treasures and thrilled that you are coming back for more on Saturday! This time I'll remember to offer you a beverage! Where were my manners? See you Saturday! :)

      xoxoxo
      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Woot woot! I found a new friend and an amazing cherry red loveseat today! And a few other goodies, I admit. Nancy, I feel I've known you forever. Thank you for your generosity with all your carefully curated treasures. What came home with me today will be loved and put to good use.
    ~ Lorraine (not Laverne)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, girl! Isn't it great when you just seem to instantly click? I'm so pleased you found some goodies that you'll call treasures too! :)

      Delete
  3. Not much longer to wait! I spent a good deal of time thinking about where everything is going to fit tomorrow, again, excited! Hoping you have had a little time today to rest. I bet you were swamped with the garage sale peeps! Anyone, that walks away after meeting you Nancy, will be happy. There is a aura around you that is so positive, I am impressed for sure! Looking foward to tomorrow and my new treasures....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this you, Lorraine aka Not Laverne? If it's not, well I'm still very grateful for such kind words. ♡ It has been an amazing downsizing adverture! So many nice peeps have actually made this such a positive, exciting & fun experience! What could have been a seriously stressful & yucky time, has really expanded into such a blessing! Thank you, Anonymous! ;)

      Delete

//