Monday, May 25, 2015

Domesticraft rebrands! Styled Stock Photography now availble!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am still moving forward with the GRAND OPENING of  the business part of The Stockpot Photographer on June 1!  HOWEVER . . . I am not going to use the name The Stockpot Photographer!  I am going to use the name Domesticraft and just  do a bit of rebranding!  This was not an easy decision, but it feels right, so onward and upward as they say!! :) 

So I need YOUR help, guys!!  I need a new tagline to merge the two into a cute, colorful & cohesive online presence! 


Here is the official definition of rebranding:  Rebranding is the creation of a new look and feel for an established product or service in order to differentiate the product or service from its competitors.

And here is the official definition of tagline:  A tagline is a catchphrase or slogan, especially as used in advertising.

Right now:  Domesticraft: a craft happy social venue.


You guys know me and Domesticraft and how it is now.  The changes that would happen are as follows:   I would like to grow with tutorials and online workshops and occasional fun products for sale.  For the photography side of Domesticraft, I will offer a LARGE styled stock photography library with photos taken exclusively in the square Instagram format, (This is how I am able to offer you such screaming deals) with a monthly and yearly subscription plan.  In addition to that, I will create custom styled photography and graphic design work . . . all at an affordable price for the everyday, hard working VIP BOSS LADY! ♡

So start thinking now but don't overthink . . . that's why I need your help, I've totally overthunk it! ;) 

The giveaway is going to be a doozy!  I will make for YOU, the winner, a custom styled collection of 3, yes THREE photographs in my "desk top" or "frame" mock-up style.  I will post an example of what the heck I'm talking about after I do a photo shoot later today! (if you can't wait, just put styled stock photography in Pinterest search or Google images)  


These would be great for your blog, website or social media platforms.  You get to help in the design process if you win!  This means you can chose a fave color or a special layout, a unique item or maybe even text and I will totally accommodate you to the best of my ability!  I can' wait!!

But, wait!  There's more!  Anyone who enters and shares this post will recieve a FREE social media art graphic of their choice from a collection of 4 that I've posted in the blog post!  You'll notice that they each have a number on them.  Just let me know which you choose in the comment section and I will send it to you via email. 

Get on the VIP Boss Lady mailing list by just entering your email at the top of the blog!  You know . . . where it says VIP Boss Lady!  Now hit send!  I will get your free art graphic sent to you via email just as quick as possible!  (Don't forget to tell me which one you love the most, in the comments below!


I've got lots more fun news and juicy details coming very soon, too!!
Thanks for all your amazing support ladies!  I so couldn't have done it without you!  I can't wait to get started on this next iteration of Domesticraft!!

 




10 comments:

  1. I love them all! Domesticraft- Together we are crafting a beautiful life. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domesticraft: Where fun meets photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let your mind wander to beautiful destinations-Domesticraft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salaams, Samura!

      You are so sweet! That sounds very relaxing!

      xo
      Nancy

      Delete
    2. I dreamed of alliteration last night, weird right?!
      Domesticraft-Photography Finds Fun and Fascination

      I already receive emails and maybe I am just tired but I wasn't able to find the "button" to receive or send to you mailing list, sigh.

      Delete
    3. Hi, Susan!

      You are a doll! Quit staying up all night on my blog! :) You are so on my list!

      xo
      Nancy

      Delete
  4. I love the term CRAFT- Happy! And Cute. Can we get that in there too? I am not great with taglines, Nancy! Craft-Happy Photography? Craft Happy Insta-graphy? Inspiration and Motivation Photo Bank? Ugh. I am going to have to work on this for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dana!

      I have to admit I love craft happy too! Maybe I'm over thinking things, huh? Thanks for your input!

      xoxoxo
      Nancy

      Delete

//