Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reminder: Domesticraft All Day Scrapbooking Bliss Event!

Hi Guys,  Just a friendly reminder.  I am posting a reminder for the All Day Bliss Event and I am also going to post a list of FAQ's,both here on the blog and on my Big Cartel Shop.  Click on the shop link or this faq link.
Come on over ladies!
Domesticraft  All Day Scrapbooking Bliss
I will also be offering  day crop sessions, with the same high level of pampering given to the weekend girls.  Check out this post to get all the lovely details.  These sessions are scheduled for May 1 (Thursday), May 3 (Saturday), May 10th (Saturday) and May 24 (Saturday),  same awesome experience, but for just 1 day.  12 noon-12 midnight.  @ $75.00 per person, all inclusive.
I love scissors!
Cozy little area by the fireplace.






No comments:

Post a Comment

//