Friday, April 11, 2014

Domesticraft Opening Information and Contest!


 Sorry for such a long post ladies, but I've got lots to share and this will also be a 2 or 3 parter even. Just saying.

First off, I know I owe you some “after” pictures.  They are surely coming.  I need to get this wordy stuff out of my head though, so you guys can know what’s going on.  I will do my best to get some pictures up this weekend/early next week.  I mean, seriously, how can one have a crafty blog and run a crafty biz and not get tons of pictures?  Shameful, I know.  I will redeem this situation very soon and  I thank you for your patience.

I’ve taken stock of all the crafty ideas and suggestions that you gave me at Domesticraft’s Open House on March 29th.  That was one of the ahhhhhh-somenest days of my crafty life!  Thanks again to all who came & all those who helped in getting the word out.  :o)

I am getting ready to roll out an amazing calendar of events and workshops for the month of May, in deference to National Scrapbooking Month.  Don’t worry if you are not a paper crafter, I’ve got a well rounded lineup of quite a few different craft delights on the schedule.

I am working on getting full & detailed descriptions up on my blog and on my facebook page www.facebook.com/domesticraft.  Please also check me out on Pinterest www.pinterest.domesticraft.com, where you can get a sense of what Domesticraft is like and if it would be a fit for you.  Also, if you have not been out to Domesticraft yet,  Meg Deurksen from Craft Weekend http://www.megduerksen.com/craft-weekend/ does a similar event to what I have in store for you, except no sleepovers or shopping . . . . maybe down the line, hmmmmm.  Check out her blog, if you get a minute.  I don’t know her (yet), but I think we are truly crafty, kindred spirits.  I am going to send her a link to this post and thank her for being such an inspiration to me.  (I hope she doesn't’ think I’m a weirdo craft stalker.)  Anyhoo, we’ve got a similar vibe, which comprises a lot of color, a touch of vintage and a grip of happy.  This is a picture from her blog.  Awesome, huh?

Photo Credit:  meg duerksen

Now, if even that is not enough to convince you, here’s even more!

I will be I will be holding a Sneak Preview of the Domesticraft All Day Scrapbooking Bliss Event and Domesticraft Weekend - Scrapbooking Edition on April 29, 2014,  Tuesday from 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.  The first 6 to sign up by sending me an email to domesticraft@gmail.com with their name and why they would like to be on the Top 6 List for this Sneak Preview, will receive a complimentary and oh so lovely picnic luncheon, with all the trimmings.  The rest of my crafty girls will have to make do with lemonade, coffee, tea or bottled water.  But you know, if you want to bring your own lunch, you are more than welcome to enjoy the delightful picnic setting as well. Now the grand finale to this rather long winded introduction post!  
This photo is not mine, but it will give you a small idea of an element of Domesticraft Scrap Events.

I’m having a drawing to win a ticket, valued at  an introductory price of $75.00, for the Domesticraft All Day Scrapbooking Bliss Event.  You probably noticed that big box over to the right, near the top.  Go there.  You can get up to 4 entries!  There will be  4 dates to choose from to make it even easier for you. Hoo & Ray!  Did you enter yet?  Well, go on already!  Oh, and don't forget to send me an email if you want to be on The Top 6 List!  Look for more details later today on this fun gathering!

Okay, Ladies . . . . . let’s get this crafty party started!  Back to work for me now. . . okay, work is not the word I'm looking for, cause it doesn't feel like work getting this all ready.  It is, however, what I tell my hubby.  ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

//