Monday, May 5, 2014

Feeling Blah to Blessed.

Oh, boy.  I am feeling so lazy today.  Does the sunshine seem to make you more productive?
Sunshine means picnic to me.
Domesticraft
Does the gloomy weather make you want to snuggle up under a cozy afghan and look at Pinterest all day?
Cozy snuggle spot!
I also have a bad habit of  "forgetting" all of the hard work I've already done and that it's okay to just relax sometimes and enjoy the moment.  I need to reflect more on the accomplishments and give thanks for all the blessings I've received in the journey leading up to those accomplishments.
Yikes, I remember now!  Craft Studio Chaos!
This photo is of the same window area in the one above.  A bit of a change, I would say.  See what I mean though?  I forget how daunting a task opening up Domesticraft was, but I did it!  Thanks to all the peeps who helped and put up with me being so bossy. ;o) 

So, moving on now.

Three hours later . . . the sun started shining and my husband, granddaughter and I, all cleaned out the pool house, did some weeding and skimmed the pool.  My oldest daughter and her family are coming over for dinner (yay) and games and the sun is still shining.  Turned out to be a pretty productive day after all.  Now comes the relaxing part.
Let the games begin.
 What did you do today?



1 comment:

//