Friday, October 2, 2015

Domesticraft Insta-Styled Stock Image Library has launched! Woot!


Okay, so it's not completely done.  Kind of not even remotely done.  But for tonight, for right now . . . it's PERFECT!

I'll catch you up on some more details in the upcoming week, I've got so much fun stuff to share!  For now though, you can ooooo and awwwww over my adorable site (yep, I'm staying with Blogspot for now) and you can check out . . .

Domesticraft's
Insta-Styled Stock Image Library

Just click on the tab in the navigation bar and then say to yourself, "'Ummmm, should I?"  Bam!  Subscribe!  You are now a cute card carrying member of D.I.S.S.L.! 


Now go have a party on your Blog or Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest or your Shop!  I'll be adding lots of tips and ideas on how to use your new images too!

Here is a sampling of the photos that I've stocked the library with.  Check the shop page and the terms of service and FAQ's for lots more details.

Wooty woot woot and woot! I am so excited, guys! (Did I say that already?) I hope you love it and I'll wake up a rich woman!  Hahaha!

Boy, I feel rich already.  This feels like such an awesome win for me, like I finally pushed backed that last barrier of what the heck ever was holding me back.

So, before I go watch a movie with the hubs, while simultaneously hanging out on the socials and catching up on my Instagram photo challenges, I just wanted to give you a big, giant, humongous shout-out!

THANK YOU!

Totally not big enough, I'll make you a graphic tomorrow!  

So look around and like I said I've still quite a bit more to do and more exciting products to add.  But for now, I am so thrilled!  I've got lots more to share with you guys!  Big Love!  Let me know what you think! :)

 




xoxoxo
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Exciting news! I'm so happy for you, Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cathy!

    I know, right? Thank you so much! I'm pretty thrilled myself!!

    xoxoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

//